- Admission to all Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council Workshops, Technical Sessions, Plenary Sessions, Exhibit Hall, Exhibitor Showcases, Opening and Closing ceremony.
- Admission and Refreshments (Coffee breaks and 3 congress lunches) tickets.
- Access to congress venue and scientific programs
- Registration package and Proceedings CD.
Note: Students must present proof of enrollment in the form of a current valid student ID or proof of current enrollment (e.g. official course schedule, proof of payment for classes).
* Congress registration does not include congress workshops, which have an additional fee (listed in the workshops fee).
If you register for the congress before August 26th 2018
- You will receive the regular rate
If you register for the congress after August 26th 2018
- You will receive the late registration rate
Before August 26, 2018
(Only for Listeners)
After August 26, 2018
|Authors (Iranian Non-Student) ||4,000,000 Rials||5,000,000 Rials|
|Authors (Iranian Student ) ||2,500,000 Rials||3,000,000 Rials|
|Authors (INS Member)||3,200,000 Rials||4,000,000 Rials|
|Authors (Foreigner)||200 EUR||250 EUR|
|Each Additional Paper (Iranian)||300,000 Rials||-|
The conference will be held on the 26, 27 and 28th of the September at Research Institute of Petroleum Industry. The opening ceremony will be held on 8:00 am at 26th of September. The congress technical program will cover recent progress in research and technology. It features invited presentations by experts in the field and includes peer-reviewed technical presentations. It also presented in a variety of formats with interactive workshops.
· The registration will not be confirmed until payment is received. Please make the payment before 26th August 2018.
· A letter of confirmation / payment receipt will be sent by email once the Congress Secretariat has received the fully completed registration form and the related payments. Please make sure that you will receive the confirmation email. Failures to do so will result in your name being not listed in the congress proceeding.
Please provide a copy of payment slip (for the verification purpose) to the congress registration desk.
Foreign participant can pay the congress fees at the registration desk in CASH ONLY.
· Certifications and invoice of the registration fee will be given at registration desk.
Travel & Accommodation:Accommodation
ICNN groups has reserved accommodations in various price categories at a wide range of hotels.
Should your schedule allow, there are many sights to see in Tehran. A number of tours are offered during and after the Congress.